Sunday, February 2, 2014

January Blog Prize Winner

The winner of our Hero Arts prize package is none other than:
HOLLY.

There were so many wonderful cards, that I'm happy I don't have to choose.  I've used Random Number Generator to make the choice.  See below.

True Random Number Generator  64Powered by RANDOM.ORG
The random number pick is:

 64. Holly T
Congratulations to HOLLY.  Please email us at thedcdivas@gmail.com with your address so I may inform Hero Arts so they can send you the prize.
We appreciate Hero Arts for sponsoring the January DCD challenge.  The cards were all just beautiful.  

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Congrats Holly!! Enjoy your prize!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! And enjoy your prize.

Holly said...

Wow! Thank you so much!!! I'm thrilled to have been chosen as the winner among so many beautiful entries! Thanks again!!