Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Gone Wild with Dreamweaver Stencils

Die Cut Divas Sponsor for February
Current Sponsor


OK, I went wild with Dreamweaver stencils!  
I love using the paste on a dark background.  The wispy clouds are made with using PanPastel Titanium White.  They're perfect for this technique.    This card is my favorite of all the Sailboat cards I've done.

A gorgeous stencil that I've seen Paula use to good effect.  The "Thanks" card is colored with PanPastels.  The card on the right I used PanPastels to sponge over the Triangle Weave stencil.  I then sponged a VersaMark Ink pad randomly onto the Floral w Dots, (remove the stencil), then used Distress powders sprinkled on top and heat embossed.  I added a few more things to finish off my collage.

The panel that looks like clouds on which the stencil was applied is from a shopping bag from my LSS.  I used some think sheets of glitter paper to give it some pizzazz.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas



No comments: