Friday, February 28, 2014

Background Stencils, Thank you's, and Goodbyes.

As dusk approaches our challenge comes closer to an end, so I thought this card was appropriate to close our month of girls night out.


I made this card using one of Dreamweaver's background stencils, it looks pretty neat when you use the pastes, but I love to use my distress inks and mix the colors, the tree is one of their dies that match the stencils which creates a pretty awesome effect.

Thank you Dreamweaver Stencils for sponsoring this fun challenge, love love all your stencils and the versatility of them, it's sad coming to the end of our teaming up, but I know we can all look forward to future challenges with you.

I know many of our entries were from those of you who already follow Dreamweaver's but to those of you who are new to these great products, I hope you will give them a try, I know you will love them!

Congratulations to our winners!
Terri, Greta, and Karen, I will be shipping of the prizes very soon, and come back March 2nd to see who will win the grand prize.  Everybody enjoy!

It is time to pass the baton to my fellow hostess Dawn, good by till we meet again in June.
Hannah And the DCD Team

 

No comments: