Friday, February 21, 2014

Best "Buddy" Night

This particular title was invented by my little brother Caleb,  when I stayed home with him while Mom and our sister Kirsten left for ballet class, just last year it became a monthly event where my little brother Caleb and sister Kirsten, each have a day where they had a day or evening with me that we spend together doing fun things,  Kirsten and I usually play games, do crafting, (usually beading, or card making), and watch a movie, and Caleb and I usually build Lego's, watch a movie, and tell stories.
Can you tell where I got my idea for this months challenge? :) lol.

  So I asked Kirsten to make a card for our challenge to share with you, and here is what we did together.


My Card
Every girl loves horses ( most anyway) and with me they are particular favorite,  when I saw this stencils at Dreamweaver's I had to have it, I love using the copper metallic paste with it.


Kirsten's Card
 Kirsten chose this lovely saying, as her focal piece, which I purchased from "our daily bread".
 
 
 
 Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow to see who will win the 3rd prize!
 
 Hannah and the DCD Team

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Thanks for sharing the lovely cards Hannah! It's nice to be able to craft with one's sisters and/or best buddies!!

Arlene said...

What a great post. I love the little cowgirl with the horses and what a great sister card.