Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Paint daubers and stencils

Ok before I share my card let me just say, this card is not what I planned on showing, I was running late preparing this post, so had to do something quickly, and I ran into a few issues like my paint (that  I never used) was dried out. This could have been much prettier had I the time to get it together, so please bare with me.

Using paint dauber with these stencils is very easy, and can create a very pretty look, the distress stains would make an even neater effect, which I would like to have shared but I only own 1 and it is picket fence which just looks like a white wash.

Anyhow I hope you get a chance to try your daubers with the stencils, normally it is very fun lol.

Hannah and the DCD Team.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

A great idea! I haven't used my paint daubers on the stencils yet. More things to try.