Friday, February 14, 2014

♥♥♥♥Happy Valentines day!♥♥♥♥


And Happy Birthday to our guest hostess Linda! 
It was so fun getting to know more about you, and I hope your Birthday is filled with "purple" goodness and lots of valentines,  your work is beautiful and a great inspiration for me personally and I'm sure many of our readers could say the same.  Thanks for such a fun week!

Ladies I know Linda would love you to stop by her blog, and leave her some comments and I'm sure she wouldn't mind some birthday wishes either

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Linda.....
Happy Birthday to you!
Here are some Virtual B-day cards just for you

Arlene sends Birthday Wishes and clear skies from A Little of This and That.

From Dawn... a flower in purple (Dawn's World)

From Hannah


A word from Linda
"Thanks again - I've enjoyed being with the Divas this week!  I've met so many wonderful women through this fun hobby of paper crafting.  So, I hope you take this month's theme of 'Girls Night Out' to heart and make some time to enjoy your hobby!"


 Hannah and the DCD Team

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Thanks again, Hannah and all, for the feature this week! And thanks for the birthday surprise of those three beautiful cards - love each one!! Happy Valentine's Day and happy crafting everyone!!

stampingandstitching said...

Arlene, Dawn & Hannah, love the wonderful birthday cards you made for Linda! Hope you all had a fun Valentine's Day!

Pam Hornschu said...

Love these cards, ladies! Wonderful designs with the Dreamweaver stencils!