Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Perfect Gift for Mothers Day

Well okay maybe not the "perfect one" but definitely a great one.  Being a paper crafter my gifts tend to come from my desk most of the time, especially for family. And Arlenes challenge this month " Anything but a Card" really encouraged me to to go all out and make something fun!

So I made a quick stop to Michaels, and bought some Grapevine Wreathes, pulled out my Silhouette, inks, punches, paper, and glossy accents and set to work

Yes I made a Wreathe out of Paper, I've been wanting to try this for Ages! Thanks to Arlene for Pushing me!
How easy is that! of course if you try this, I would recommend a glue gun for faster drying and adhering.

Arlene made a Mother's Day card for her daughter-in-law.  She printed the digital stamp right on the patterned paper and colored flowers, leaves and butterfly with Copic markers.

Happy Mothers Day!
 To all you crafty Moms and Readers wishing you all the Best.


Hannah

1 comment:

Greta said...

I am so impressed, Hannah! That wreath is just gorgeous & you make me want to do one! Arlene's card is lovely!