Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Framed!

That's RIGHT!  I was FRAMED!  I tell ya, I WAS FRAMED.... so says little Bugaboo Rabbit.  

AND guess what, he's right.  He's on the wall above my bed for now.  I think he'd look great in a nursery.  I printed, colored, cut and glue-dotted the guy.  I've been so into Washi tape lately, that's what I thought of to add just a little something to the panel.  I don't think everything should remain UNDER the glass, so I popped this beautiful die-cut butterfly on the glass.

He looks rather mournful, but he is cute.


He's peeking at you!

Hope you liked the framed rabbit.  My granddaughter really liked it!  Who knows where this framed rabbit may go.

Be sure to join our "Anything but a Card" challenge here.

And be sure to visit our wonderful sponsor, Bugaboo Digital Stamps

Arlene and the DCD Team

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

What a cute decor for a child's room!!