Saturday, May 25, 2013

Mixed Media Canvas

Hi Dawn here, popping in to share a Mix Media Canvas I made.




The finishing of the canvas was the flower on the dress form.  It is made with organza cut with my Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die.  The centre was heated with a heat gun causing the organza to shrivel and shrink.   The leaves were cut with a Die-namics die from My Favorite Thing.

More details can be found on my blog post here.

Thanks for stopping by... just a few more days till our challenge finishes so would love to see your creations.


3 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love your mixed media project! The flower is a perfect finishing touch.

Cindy C. said...

Gorgeous project Dawn!

alexandra s.m. said...

Great Projects indeed Dawn!
Thank YOu for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment ;-)