Friday, May 24, 2013

Make me a Calendar and a Bank


Make me a Calendar.  Just for Die Cut Divas, I needed a calendar so I would know when to schedule my posts.   I made one just for me.  These Bugaboo gals are great to color in to make my own special calendar. There's a free digital stamp every Friday - the Friday Freebies!  I make sure I visit Bugaboo on Fridays.  Why don't you?


Close-up of my calender and "Friends are your umbrella" This is the bright close-up - I have the dark close-up too.  There is NO in-between.

This is better, but the umbrella gals are still pretty small to me. I never did get a good shot of my calendar on my cork board above my desk.  I didn't write in what I was posting because you would peek!

A BANK?
I finished a can of Cashews and wondered what I could use it for, rather than just tossing it. Now, make me a bank.   Let's go through the birth of a bank.
Empty can!  Cut quarter size hole in plastic lid.  Apply glue to can and wrap can with white paper.  Decorate as desired.


                                                                     Decorated Sides


My bank is neither glued shut or otherwise securely attached.  I want to be able to RAID my BANK!  This is mostly for quarters so I can pay my meter for work.

Have fun making your homemade projects for fun, laughter, and because you CAN!

Remember to post your "Anything but a Card" here!
Thank you to Bugaboo Digital Stamps, our Sponsor

Arlene and the DCD team









No comments: