Friday, January 31, 2014

Green with Envy

Preview

I told you fell in love the this background stamp, Striped Pattern and you can see that I did, as well as the Butterfly and Flower clear set.  My other stamps are Green with Envy because I'm using Striped Pattern.
I used the stamp in a vertical panel and have to say I love it.  Just another way to use these stamps.

I used the leftover panel from the first card on this second card, essentially the same design, but totally different looks.  I love the obscured pattern which seems to delight me in every color I've tried.
Recipe:
Hero Arts Butterfly and Flowers (CL750)
Hero Arts Flower and Butterfly Frame Cuts to match the above clear set
Hero Arts Striped Pattern (K5884)
Hero Arts Green Hills and Field Greens (the little cube sets)  I have several sets.
Cuttlebug
Stickles
Green Gems on the 2nd card

Hope you have enjoyed our month of Hero Arts.  I have had so much fun.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

1 comment:

Greta said...

Love that stamp & your beautiful card, Arlene!