Friday, January 10, 2014

A CASE of glimmer!

Dawn here with a card I recently made

I saw that Joy Taylor was the Featured Stamper over at Splitcoaststampers on the 5th of January.  We were encouraged to view Joy's photos and CASE one of her cards.   I chose THIS card of Joy's and came up with this one


I made my background by smooching some card through a mixture of silver glimmer mist and Victorian Velvet distress ink that I had left over from dying some ribbon.  It is hard to see on this photo but it really shimmers for real.  I die cut the Memory Box die with some textured cream card.  The filigree butterfly was from the same cream card and the base butterfly from some cardstock scraps from a wax paper resist technique I've done recently.  The sentiment is from our sponsor ~ Hero Arts.  Note it has had some surgery so I could stamp each work separately.

I hope this has help inspire you to give our "Make it Glitter" Challenge 

Thanks
Dawn and the Divas.

2 comments:

stamplover2011 said...

Love all the detail on this! Beautiful card!

Arlene said...

I just fell in love with this. Still in love with it. Gorgeous.