Thursday, January 2, 2014

Drum roll please.... the Winner is...........




Judyt28   (Judy Tuck)  with this beauty



Congratulations Judy. We'll be in touch on how to redeem your Bugaboo prize.

Many thanks to all of you who entered our challenge over the past two months... a total of 177 entries.... all totally amazing so I'll leave you with a selection 

 

FTHS Birdbrain Mistletoe 

 

 

And if you want to see the whole lot, pop over HERE

So I hope to see you all again in our challenges... January is underway.

Dawn and the Divas.
Happy New Year.

3 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Congratulations Judy beautiful card!! Thanks ladies for featuring my card too. Off to have a go at this months challenge!

Arlene said...

I know I'll be seeing some familiar faces for this month's challenge and I was amazed at the cards from November and December.

Congratulations to Judy!

ThePurplePlace said...

Congratulations Judy!! Loved your card and so many in the Gallery!! So happy to see so many people also loved this challenge theme!!

WOOHOO!!