Monday, January 20, 2014

Black and BLue


Preview

Hero Arts is starting the Hero Hostess blog hop today.  Be sure to visit Hero Arts for the Monday hop here.  I will be presenting the new stamps on my personal blog on Wednesday as part of the hop.  You'll find the Hero Arts link on this site on Wednesday at 6:00 a.m. Pacific. here

Sometimes I feel black is so harsh, so thought I'd stamp this great new Hero Arts stamp white on Blue and I like it.  I used Distress Paint Picket Fence on the image.  The background Zig Zag is a favorite of mine, now double stamped in Broken China and Faded Jeans.  An entirely new look to an old stamp.  

Closeup of that steam rising from the cup - a dainty cup

Recipe:
Hero Arts A Little (CL750
Hero Arts Need Caffeine (CL731) - steam
Hero Arts Zig Zag (CG422)
Distress Inks Broken China and Faded Jeans
Distress Paint Picket Fence
Stickles
Memory Box Die - Dainty Tea Cup
Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

I had to try a blackboard look in black too.


Recipe:
Hero Arts A Little (CL750)
Hero Arts Big Ticket (CL544)
Hero Arts frame
Stickles
Blue gems
PanPastels on the "SMILE"
I used this for a Birthday card for my son, so the ticket back says "Good for one Free Lunch"
However I think "A Great Big Hello is perfect for a SMILE.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

No comments: