Friday, January 3, 2014

Case This, Case That!

Hero Arts is our sponsor to start off the new year.  A big thank you to Hero Arts.

Preview


If you read my January 1st "A Bit of This and That" post, you know Jennifer McGuire has inspired me and I cased her technique of triple stamping a background.  Here I am double-stamping a background just to create another great background.  I am casing her card once again stamping the background twice, using distress inks China Blue and Faded Jeans.
I really hadn't expected much from this Hero Arts Zig Zag background stamp, but I'm loving the pattern.  I know, ye of little faith.... 

Close-up of this delightful butterfly, part of the clear set Butterfly and Flower (CL750).  It sparkles!

                    This makes a wonderful Thank you card.                          

The longer panel is a beautiful pattern and a little sentiment & embellishment is all you need.

Be sure to enter our January challenge 
"Make it Glitter".
Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

No comments: