Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Some of My Favorite Things!

Our Sponsor:
Preview

Some of my favorite things are made by my fellow artists.  It was hard to choose just a few, but I'd like to share a few of my favorite cards by Paula Laird, our guest artist for January.
.  


I just love the owl sitting up there, looking so sweet.

I love the black and red combo.  Those birds are darling.

This card has always been one of my favorites.  The beginning of dawn lighting the land with a glimpse yet of evening in the distance.

These owls are the cutest and love the background.  Just so charming.

I love the coloring of this butterfly.  It makes my whole attitude one of cheer and brightness.

Isn't this the most stunning butterfly?  How does she do it?

Sharing with you, Paula of the Die Cut Divas

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas





No comments: