Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Trees can be for Winter!

Preview
How about the new Hero Arts stamps?   Aren't they great?  Well, there's a surprise coming next week. As time gets closer, I'll whisper in your ear,sweet little nothings..... about stamping.  Until then, I'll try to sway you to have a GOOD NEW STAMPING YEAR with examples of Hero Arts stamps.  I love trees, so when I saw this "Tree for Life", I knew it was mine.  Thank you to Hero Arts.

I used Adirondack's Earthtones Eggplant, Earthtones Denim, and Lights Cool Peri to give a shadowy effect.. The HA butterfly from the new HA Butterfly and Flower set (CL750) didn't want to be left out. 
A spray of Sheer Shimmer Sparkle and Sheer Shimmer Frost adds that dusk feeling to the light blue note card.
This grows on you.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

2 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Very pretty!

Sally said...

Beautiful card, Arlene! Love the shimmer and the tonal stamping. I just received that new tree stamp also and am looking forward to using it.