Monday, February 13, 2017

Be Happy Butterfly.

Hi there.   Dawn back again to share a card using our Sponsor's product.... and in this month's challenge theme... Using Pink or Red.


 

We are lucky to have Hero Arts as our sponsor this month.  One of our lucky entrants will win a $25 gift voucher to spend in the Hero Arts store... and how exciting is that.   The wonderful Jennifer McGuire recently did a video showing all the latest release.  SEE HERE.

My card using an older Hero Arts stamp and cut set that has this beautiful butterfly stamp and die


I embossed my white background with an all over butterfly design (very hard to see in my photo)
Here's a better look


I stamped and coloured my butterfly with Copics and die cut him out.  I added a lot of wink of stella glitter and used the excess pink on my brush to add to the centre of the embossed butterflies.
My sentiment comes from the Be Happy stamp set - another of my older Hero Art sets.  

I'm ecstatic to see so many wonderful entries this month.  Thanks to everyone who has entered.... and over half the month still to go...

Dawn & The Divas 

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So pretty! The embossed background matches perfectly!

Michelle N. said...

This is a stunner!

Arlene said...

What a beauty. I love that butterfly.