Monday, February 27, 2017

Palm Fancy with a Touch of Pink


Just a touch of pink.
The challenge at Die Cut Divas is to use Pink or Red
Our sponsor is Hero Arts

I made a simple card, but I think it turned out rather good.  I really haven't used my Dylusions sprays very much and I had a go at it.  I die cut some white card stock.  taped the die-cut down with removable tape, started at the bottom with the lime, worked up with the blue and ended with the pink.  I pulled the die-cut up and decided to spray the palm with one solid color.  I wiped excess off and let it dry.  Since I wanted to leave some of the white behind it, I adhered the die-cut so peaks of white could be seen under the blue palm leaves.  Hope you like it.

Supplies:
Hero Arts Palm Fancy Die - always a favorite of mine
Dylusions Ink sprays - Fresh Lime, London Blue and Funky Fuchsia

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Wow it's gorgeous!!!

Michelle N. said...

I think it turned out really cool!

Collette Mitrega said...

Such a great card, really love it.