Sunday, February 5, 2017

Sew Nice

Welcome! For my project today, I'm using a Hero Arts Digital kit called Make it Your Own-



My grandmother was a professional seamstress, my mother sewed almost as much as her mom, and I've followed the family tradition by sewing too! I love to make clothes that are different from store bought, and this digital pack from Hero Arts brought back so many memories of being a little girl in one giant sewing room.

For more information on the materials I used on this card, please visit me here.

4 comments:

Arlene said...

What a beauty. I love the way you used the other items in the digital pack as a background too.

Cindy C. said...

Nicely done!!

Lagene said...

Great card and I love the sewing legacy you are carrying on!

Monica Maier said...

This card is SEW cute! ;-)