Friday, February 3, 2017

My friend :)

This month's challenge theme is "Use Red or Pink in your Project",
and our sponsor is Hero Arts


Monika here to share my card with you today. 
I made a card for my secret friend.
Card decorated gold hot embossing, pearls and foamiran roses.

Materials used:

Stamps: Hero Arts

Dies: Spellbinderw: Rose Creations
                 Cheery Lynn: FLRS-13 Flourish 13

Papers: Rapakivi: Winter Elegance

Other: Gold embossing powder
Heater                 



Come and join in to fun and make some "Red or Pink" projects!!  
Looking forward to see your creations in the challenge gallery!

Hugs Monika and the Die Cut Divas'

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So beautifully done Monika!

Arlene said...

I love the deep colors of the background and the beautiful flowers. What a beauty.

Monica Maier said...

The flowers are a great addition to this wonderful card!