Saturday, February 11, 2017

Classic Valentine

Welcome back!!

Cindy here to share a classic Valentine's Day card.  I received a lovely Cut and Emboss Folder (die cut and embossing folder all in one) for my Secret Santa exchange (Hero Arts Flickr group) from Heather; it is so pretty and I can't resist playing with it.

Our sponsor this month is Hero Arts!

 

And the challenge theme is Use Red or Pink in your project.


The dry embossing is really pretty, and the heart shape cut out draw your attentions to the focal sentiment.  I stamp and clear heat emboss sentiment and rose from the Hero Arts Clear Stamp - Love by Lia set inside the cut out.  Then layer the embossed panel over with foam adhesive.  And voila!!  If you're thinking that I have the word 'forever' inside, you'd be absolutely correct!!  :)

Supplies:


Stop by my blog, I have another card to share there created using the same Cut and Emboss Folder.  Would love to hear from you.

Cindy and the Die Cut Divas

4 comments:

Michelle N. said...

This is a fabulous card! What a wonderful friend to have given you such a cool die/embossing folder!

Helen Gullett said...

This is so lovely and beautiful! Totally love that embossed panel!

Arlene said...

I love the deep red, beautiful card.

LaVon Hall said...

This a classic beauty, Cindy! So elegant!