Tuesday, February 7, 2017

One of My Favorite Stamps and Dies from 2016

I had two very favorite stamps and dies sets from 2016.  The coffee cups and cuts offer so many possibilities that I want to use them year round.  Then I couldn't put down this poinsettia stamp, either using it with the outline die or all three dies.  I've used this die on boxes and cards and am still loving the versatility.  I guess I have a start on next Christmas.  I kept it rather simple here.  You can't see the paper I stamped this on, no matter how many times I tried to catch swirls in this swirly pearlescent paper. The honey colored panel is a bit shiny too.


Supplies:
Hero Arts Poinsettia Stamp and Die C\ombo
Elizabeth Craft Designs Stitched Rectangles
Copic markers
Vagabond

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So pretty!! I imagine it looks even more prettier in real life, shimmers is very difficult to photograph.

Michelle N. said...


Beautiful card-I agree that getting ready for next Christmas isn't a bad thing!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Gorgeous card--love the coloring! :) ~ Andrea