Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Poinsettia Christmas

Hi Dawn here again.  Have you seen all the amazing companies that our sponsor this month has in stock?  Yes the Frantic Stamper site is chocka block full of amazing products.



Although our challenge this month is about Fall/Autumn, I have chosen to make a Christmas card as it's the time of the year I start thinking about making these types of cards (except it's Spring time where I live!)

I have used the new Hero Arts Antique Poinsettia to stamp with Versafine Onyx Black ink onto red and green card and then used the matching Dies to cut out the flower layers.  I have not done anything about colouring the stamping just making the most of the coloured card.   I have used some PP from a very old MME Lost and Found Christmas pack and layered it onto some red card and then the white base.  One very quick and fun card done.

Be sure to visit our sponsor (here) as you will be surprised how much stock is on hand.  And do remember to add your Fall oar Fall Holiday cards to our challenge this month.

Dawn and the Divas

5 comments:

Arlene said...

I love the detail on the flower and leaves. I didn't think I'd lhiink that one wood block stamp would be able to create such a beautiful flower and leaves. Love your card. The background paper is perfect for your flower.

Michelle N. said...

Beautiful! I love how you made this dimensional!

Cindy C. said...

Stunning!!

Andrea D. La Vigne said...

Gorgeous card! Love the detail on the flower, despite using just colored cardstock. Great pairing with the patterned paper, too! :)
Andrea
Andrea's Paper Antics

Collette Mitrega said...

Wonderful card, so Christmassy!