Friday, September 2, 2016

August Winner Announcement

Winner, Winner, Winner!

Simply B Stamps was a great sponsor this month and with a prize of a $10 voucher to the store it is time to pick a winner. Thankfully that is all up to random org
#38 NanaConnie


Arlene's choice for August is KartenKram # 36


Cindy's favorites is Dianchik #40.  I just love the cute scene she has created.


Cathie's favourite is #29 Dewi - I love how she has created this whole scene for the coloured in image, it looks fantastic.

Monica's Favorite is #25 Andrea Norris- I love the scene she created for her beach girls and the coloring is wonderful!


Die Cut Divas are loving all the entries.

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Congrats to winner and all favorites!!

AndreaNorris said...

Thank you so much Monica for picking my card as your favourite and congratulations to the other ladies
Andrea x

NanaConnie said...

So excited to find out I'm a winner! Have sent an email. :-D NanaConnie