Wednesday, September 7, 2016

A Kaleidoscope of Butterflies

Die Cut Divas' challenge is Fall and Fall Holidays. 

The Frantic Stamper is our fabulous sponsor

Would you believe:
A collective name for a group of butterflies is called a 'Kaleidoscope'. However others have called it a 'Swarm' or 'Rabble'. In addition, the collective name for a group of caterpillars is 'an army'.

You can couple the stamped image with Stitched Rectangle dies from the Frantic Stamper. Yes, here is my kaleidoscope of butterflies.


Even though I have a lot of yellow in the swarm of butterflies, I'm ok with it.  
As they say, you learn something new everyday. I'm at A Bit of This and That.
Supplies:
The Frantic Stamper Crafter's Companion Kimono Collection Cling EZMount Stamp Paper Moon
Elizabeth Craft Designs Rectangal Stitched dies - The Frantic Stamper has lots of Stitched dies for you also.
Cuttlebug
Copic markers
Versafine Ink pad


3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

I love this-so pretty!

creationsnz said...

Such pretty butterflies, great background and the yellow gives flight movement = great card.

Cindy C. said...

So pretty!! I love the combinations of stitches and pierced marks.