Thursday, September 29, 2016
It's Time to Celebrate
Our sponsor this month has a HUGE number of stamps and dies to choose from. Do hop over and have a look. Just click on the logo above.
So here's my Fall inspired card using some Hero Arts stamps and a Spellbinders circle die.
Here's how I made this one
1. Die cut Spellbinders Die circle die out of scrap card to make a mask
2. Sponge on Distress inks in Peeled Paint and Tumbled Glass through the mask
3. Remove mask and stamp the trees (Hero Arts Color Layering Fall Tree) in Hero Arts Cup o'Joe ink.
4. Stamp the layering leaves in Frayed Burlap, Spiced Marmalade, Aged Mahogany, Mustard Seed inks
5. Stamp the sentiment - From an older Hero Arts set
6. Layer onto black mat and then white card base.
thanks for stopping by and don't forget to join us for the last days of our monthly challenge.
Dawn and the Divas