Saturday, September 17, 2016

Pink Pumpkin

Hi all,

I suppose I could claim that I am a rebel.  Not only do I like pink snowflakes, I like a pink pumpkin too!  LOL  


Pink enough?  Here's a closer look.


September's sponsor is Frantic Stamper Inc and our challenge theme is Fall or Fall Holidays.  I picked Thanksgiving and used a sketch fro the CAS(E) this Sketch #190 for my card.  Please visit my blog Escape to Stamping for more details.

Supplies:
Hero Art's clear stamp - Autumn available at Frantic Stamper Inc.
Clear embossing powder
Tim Holtz Sizzix Die - Tiny Tabs & Tags

Hope to see your creation(s) in the linky list.

Cindy and the Die Cut Divas

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

I love it! Pink with that gorgeous ink just makes it pop.

Maureen Morton said...

I love that you think outside the box! Still very traditional, but with a fun twist. You rock, my friend!

Arlene said...

Great CAS card. Pink works fine for me. :)