Monday, September 19, 2016

Happy Fall

 The challenge this month here at Die Cut Diva's is to make a card using fall colors or about a fall holiday (great site here for September holidays!). Our fabulous sponsor this month is-

 

And you could win this great die, a $25.99 value!

Here is my project-


This card used a lot of dies! I used Stitched Scene Builder , Sun Rays Quilted Card Panel (Frantic Stamper), leaves (Impression Obsession DIE047-1), and Tree (Darice).


For more information on the materials I used, please join me at Just A Nutter Paper Crafter.

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Oh so fun!! Look at those doggies jumping onto the leave piles. :D And I love the bright sunshine in the background!

Arlene said...

I love the scene you built. The doggies are a fantastic addition to the scene. The colors are autumn colors but they brighten my day.