Wednesday, April 17, 2024

You're Friendship Means So Much Card

 Hello Crafty Friends -Annie here with a sweet spring friendship card. 
I used the Friendship Mouse Digital Stamp from Ram Stamps for my card. I choose to create a spring themed friendship card for the Spring challenge 
we're having over on
the Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog.



Our April Sponsor is RAM Stamps and do we have some Inspiration for you!

RAM Stamps is offering a prize of a $10 gift certificate, so please don't be shy and join our challenge for this month.

The Challenge is to "Make A Spring Card".  If we can't tell it's a Spring card, please write something telling us why you consider your entry a Spring Card.

Thank yoy for stopping by the blog today. I hope you found some inspiration!

2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

So cute and pretty!

Arlene said...

Just darling. I think we've been smitten by the darling image. I've seen this image colored so many different ways and each time, it's so cute and each color combination seems perfect.