Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Hello from Bunny & Guinea ~ RAM Stamps

 Is it starting to feel like Spring where you are? Our tulips and daffodils are blooming and my Spring allergies are starting up. So, yup, here in the Pacific Northwest, it's Spring. Our challenge, this month is

MAKE A SPRING CARD

Our sponsor this month is RAM Stamps who will generously give our winner a $10 gift certificate to their online store. Thank you RAM Stamps.


Here's my card


My card features Bunny & Guinea, using Bunny & Guinea: Smile digital stamp, colored with Copic markers. For specific details on how I made this card, please check out my foleysfriend blog.

We'd love to see your SPRING-inspired cards in our gallery this month.


See you later this month

Sue

2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

So cute!

Arlene said...

Just adorable. It's so much fun to see what can be done with one stamp. Love it. Those bunny ears are so cute!