Thursday, April 25, 2024

Spring-time Fairy

  Hi there.  It's my turn to share a card for Die Cut Divas... this month our sponsor is RAM Stamps


RAM Stamps is offering a prize of a $10 gift certificate, so please don't be shy and join our challenge for this month.

The Challenge is to "Make A Spring Card".  If we can't tell it's a Spring card, please write something telling us why you consider your entry a Spring Card.

I have bought several digital images from RAM stamps so I chose to use one of them for today's inspiration.  

This one is Little Fairy.  It is really cute and definitely spring-like.   I printed it and used some Prismacolor pencils to colour.  The layers were cut with Gina K Master Layout dies and I added some bright spring flowers from Spellbinders Be Bold Blooms  

Do come and join us at the  April gallery with your Spring creation! Just remember to include a die cut or use an embossing folder in your design &, if it's not obvious, share why your project evokes Spring.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

So sweet!

*Vicki* said...

Love what you've done with this image! I have this one! Very sweet!

Arlene said...

So very cute and fun. I am SO SMILING! You made my morning.