Friday, April 5, 2024

Bunny & Guniea

 Hi everyone,

Cindy here to share another Spring theme card.  Bunny always reminds me of Spring, so that's the inspiration of my card.


I used the very lovely Bunny & Guinea: Smile digital stamp from RAM Stamps, I printed on white card stock, and colored with alcohol markers.  Then die cut, and adhere to a same shape card base.

RAM Stamps is our sponsor for April, the challenge prize is $10 gift certificate to their store.
I hope you're inspired to come and play along.  Other than using April's challenge theme, remember to use the die cut machine in your process to die cut and/or dry emboss.  If the Spring theme on your card is not obvious, please explain in the description of your card why you think it is a Spring card.

For full details and supply list, visit my blog: Escape To Stamping.

Thanks for checking my post.  I'll see you in the challenge gallery.




2 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Love that very cute shaped card!

Arlene said...

The image is perfect on this shaped die. So adorable.