Thursday, July 29, 2021

A Happy Birthday in Green

 Hi there.   Dawn here to share my card to inspire you today.   Our theme this month is tone-on-tone.   And our superb sponser is Birch Press Design  this month and they have donated a $20 gift card for our random winner (to be announced August 3rd). 




My card using the stunning Big Birthday Sugar Script die which the lovely Diva Cindy sent me a few precut.  I took the inner die and used some Dark green Altenew ink to colour up.... be warned though - keep an eye on the tiddle.... mine decided to run away and I couldn't find it.... I had some lovely green patterned paper but it wasn't quite the green I needed so I used the same dark ink to blend over it and the white layer.  Once the dark green die was added to the white shadow layer I added it to the blended background and stamped a little happy.  To finish a little dark green butterfly.  Loving this mini slimline size. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  You have till 9.00 pm Pacific Time on the 31st to join our challenge.  

5 comments:

Cindy C. said...

It's beautiful Dawn!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Anesha

Helen said...

A great card Dawn! Love the big bold sentiment and the mini slimline!! :)

Michelle N. said...

Love it-green is my favorite color!

Arlene said...

I love this! You have been BUSY and I love this beauty.