Saturday, July 3, 2021

Bugaboo Winner Revealed

The theme was BIRTHDAYS
Winner will receive a $12 gift code to shop the store.

The Winner of the June Challenge is #50 Aimeslee


Winner:  Be sure to contact Die Cut Divas at thedcdivas@gmail.com so we may send your email address to our sponsor. 

Die Cut Divas' Favorites below.

Linda ooo'd and aaah'd over this beauty from  #25 Debbie M
she loved the combo of stamped and die cut elements!!


Cindy thought this super bright interactive card by #41 Lorraine A must be a delight to receive.


 Michelle really liked this sweet card by #31 Tammy A-
 


Arlene enjoyed the CAS card of Kylie, # 7 as she could have relaxed right under the umbrella herself.


5 comments:

Kylie said...

Thank you for choosing my card, Arlene! What an honour. Congratulations everyone xx

Cindy C. said...

Congrats to winner and all the favorites!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Congratulations to Kylie, Tammy A, Lorraine and to me! I just emailed y'all and I'm so thrilled you liked my card and very happy to have won -- thanks so much!! xoxo

Arlene said...

I am always so proud of all the entries. Congrats on the winner and favorites. We will be in touch with the winner Aimeslee soon.

Tammy said...

Thanks so much Michelle for choosing my card as one of the Top 3 :) congrats to the others as well.
Tammy x