Sunday, July 25, 2021

More Play With Birch Press Design

 I really couldn't stop playing with the String Art Frame, as you can tell.  You can create so many gorgeous cards and get a little creative too.  I had a piece of alcohol inked paper and saw this piece as part of the earth in clouds and went with it.  I mounted the String Art Frame on a navy panel, affixed a sentiment and it was done.


When I was coloring one of the frames, I tore a piece and then thought of making a circle with two partial frames, so cut another partial frame and rotated the frames so both outer edges would show in slightly different colors.  I now have a totally different shape made from the same die. 

Birch Press Design String Art Frame - both cards
Birch Press Design birthday - 2nd card
Vagabond die cut machine
Sentiment pre-cut on 1st card & gems on 2nd card

3 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Wow, love both cards. The first one does look like earth and clouds and love how you change the look of the String Art Frame. So creative!

Michelle N. said...

Fantastic cards-love how you used the die!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Didn't see these on our personal blog yet so I'll comment here - just love what you did with the string art frame, Arlene!!