Monday, February 11, 2013

Never Say Never!


Hannah has been teeming with Valentine ideas and projects.  She let me steal a day to show you what I created for this month, by accident.  I never would have made a Heart Box, but I went to an all-day event at "The Stamp Art Shoppe" and played ALL DAY!   Here is the result.... well, one result of this all day work-out!  hehe   Now I can show off this great little box as an example of colors used for Valentines, other than only Reds or Pinks!  And why would I want to do so?  Follow my link to Die Cut Divas' February challenge!
The Box after decoration - it was a plain cardboard box before this whole process. The wonderful bird cage is a chip board cut-out that was in one of our packages. The heart is from my Provo Craft die.  The bird is a stamp from the Hero Arts Antique Engravings clear set (CL383).

The heart is from my Provo Craft die.

Close-up of the top of the box.

I really enjoyed making this box and it was fun to work with women who enjoyed the process as well.  See my February 5th post on my blog for photos of how spoiled we were at "The Stamp Art Shoppe".  Happy Heart month! 

No comments: