Thursday, February 28, 2013

March Challenge ~ Anything Green

Welcome to our March challenge.  As it's St Patrick's Day in March, I thought I'd challenge you to use GREEN on your cards/ATC's/projects.... as long as there is a die or some embossing done with your Die cut machine.... It does not have to be related to St Patrick's Day, any theme will do.  Just let me see GREEN!!!!

And before I show you what your Diva's have come up with to inpsire you..... I must let you into a little surprise.... We managed to secure a sponsor this month's challenge.....
did your guess????

YES it's no other than the totally awesome team at HERO ARTS



and look what one lucky player this month will win.


Isn't this just awesome.  Thanks heaps Hero Arts!

So onto some inspiration










Our contest rules can be found here.

To Post your entries you will need to upload your photo to either your blog or flickr photo stream and follow the Inlinkz instructions by clicking the link below and follow it step by step.

We will be putting a link to this post on flickr so you find it easily to enter your projects.

If you have any questions please address them on our flickr group, and one of our Mods will get to you when we can.

Be sure to stop by through out the month, we have lots of fun stuff planned for you!

Dawn

Die Cut Diva's Design Team

21 comments:

judkajudi said...

Looks like a good challenge, Dawn! I will start thinking about green and a die cut!!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Wow your creations are beautiful ladies. Love the elegance of the top cards and then Hannah's military style card is totally cool. You ladies rock. Hope to play along this time cuz I missed the last one. Boo hoo! Congrats to the winner though, hope she enjoys her prize. Thanks ladies for being here in the paper crafting world. Hugs.

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Great inspiration ladies!

Greta said...

Wonderful cards! Green isn't what I'd call my color, but you've inspired me to see what I can do.

judkajudi said...

I entered my card today!! It was easy using green for a Spring card!

ThePurplePlace said...

Excited to play and will be working on my card this afternoon!!

Ironically, I just made a pretty green die-cut card last week, which I shared in the Flickr Group ! Time for another!!

Thanks girls!!
Lisa

Greta said...

If my card doesn't have enough green just let me know. How fun to have HA be the sponsor for this month!

stamplover2011 said...

How exciting to have HA as a sponsor! Will try and enter this month! Wonderful sample cards!

Barb Ghig said...

This is a great challenge...thank you so much for inspiring me to use green on my card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fun challenge - glad I could play along this month, Dawn! Love the example cards you all did!

Unknown said...

So glad I got to play along!! Fun challenge and how exciting that Hero Arts is your sponsor this month!

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Thanks Dawn! Green is not my favourite colour, but I'm conquering my demons!

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Thanks Dawn! Green is not my favourite colour, but I'm conquering my demons!

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Thanks Dawn! Green is not my favourite colour, but I'm conquering my demons!

Sally said...

Thanks for a fun spring challenge, Dawn. And thanks to Arlene for suggesting I enter my card - this is my first time visiting the Die Cut Divas, and I'll be back! Wonderful inspiration cards, too!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful cards for this fun challenge! I didn't know it was something green on a card, Maria pointed that out to me, and suggested I enter this particular one! Thanks Dawn!

Cindy C. said...

Fun challenge Dawn! I must admit green is not the first colour I think of when I start a card; however, I do end up with quite a few that have green in them. I've just linked up one that's only green and white. And I really enjoyed making it! Thanks for the inspirations.

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Thanks for giving me the heads up on this challenge Arlene. I'll be back again!

Paper Zen said...

Hi Arlene, thanks for telling me about this challenge - a new world for me to explore :D

Cecelia

Kathy (krolski) said...

So many great cards! Wow, such inspiration! Love it!

Leni said...

See a lot of fun cards! Green is a perfect color for spring!