Monday, September 21, 2026

Recycling Security Envelopes for a Background!

Hey everyone - Diva Linda here with inspiration for our September Die Cut Diva Challenge asking for recycling, repurposing or reusing materials on your projects. 

We have the amazing Art Impressions as this month's sponsor; they've donated a $25 gift card for our randomly drawn winner.



Knowing our theme, I've been saving security envelopes - some have amazing patterns that can be used in place of patterned paper! I used one of them as backing for my grid frame:



For details and a bonus, go to my blog.

Thanks for visiting and we hope to see you in the gallery! 
Just remember to mention what you've used to fit the theme & be sure to include a diecut &/or embossing folder in your design.



4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Too cute Linda. Gorgeous card

Michelle N. said...

Great, now I need to save those envelopes too! Love this card!

Cindy C. said...

What a great way to re-use those envelopes!

Sandy said...

Great idea. I usually just recycle them, but I guess I need to save a few.