Hello everyone - I have a great way for you to use those return envelopes you get in your bills.
Our Sponsor this month is Art Impressions. There are still 2 days left to make your card and join our challenge. You could get a $25 gift certificate. Look around and recycle something to join us!
I get tons of return envelopes in my bills in the mail. I have a great way for you to use those envelopes in your card making. Here is my idea where I used the envelope to make a pocket for the card front.
For my card I used the Baby Keepsake stamp set on the pocket for a cute scene. I then used some ephemera to decorate the pull out for the pocket. I also use some of the pattern paper to create flags to let the recipient know they need to pull out the insert. If you want details, you can find it here.
I hope you will join us and play along. What will you recycle or reuse? Tag us @diecutdivas and/or use #diecutdivaschallengeblog when you post on social media.


No comments:
Post a Comment