Hi! It's Sue here. Our challenge for the month of September is
RECYCLE, RE-USE & REPURPOSE
Our sponsor this month is Art Impressions who will be giving our winner a $25 gift card to their online store. Thank you Art Impressions for your generosity.
This challenge sounded "easy" until I had to find something to recycle, re-use and repurpose. I looked around my craft space and nothing inspired me. So, I went to my blue box to see if there was something. I chose a discarded Ziploc sandwich bag box. I opened it up and found about a 4" x 4" piece of cardboard. I stamped the image using Art Impressions' Special Window Set. I added color with distress inks, some water and a water brush. I die cut it using a stitched square die.
I die cut a scalloped frame using a mauve cardstock and found some patterned paper that went with the other elements. I adhered all the elements to a cream A2 card base to finish my card.
To see the specifics on how this card came together, check out my foleysfriend blog, here.
We'd love to see your RECYCLE, RE-USE & REPURPOSE cards in our gallery. If it isn't obvious, please tell us what you recycled, re-used and repurposed.
See you again, later this month.


No comments:
Post a Comment