Saturday, November 21, 2015

Keep Cozy

Today's card uses an argyle pattern on it. What's more warm and cozy than a warm sweater?!  I love the stamp set I used to day it's great for backgounds any time of the year.


I started off by stamping the stitched diamonds in dark gray and then the diamond patterns in two shades of blue. I added the die cut stitching above, below and in the middle of my stamping. Heat embossed my sentiment and a wood veneer snowflake in silver, then decided I wanted my stitching to be silver too. I layered my panel onto navy card stock. I finished it off by adhering a stitched snowflake with the embossed snowflake to the card.

Here is a closer look... 

Thanks for stopping by, we can't wait to see all your warm and cozy creations!
Monica and the Die Cut Divas



Supplies:
Lawn Fawn- Argyle Backdrops, Stitched snowflakes and Stitched borders
Memento- Teal Zeal, Nautical Blue and Tuxedo Black
Versa Mark
Recollections- cardstock and silver embossing powder

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

Love the pretty Argyle colors, and the stitching is so cool!

Marsha said...

This is so pretty. Love all the stitch lines. Lovely snowflake.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Fabulous card. Your argyle strip matches the sentiment perfectly!