Monday, November 2, 2015

And the Winner is.....



Hi all.  Thanks so much to everyone who entered our Shaped Cards challenge.

And our first winner is ...............Rosina's Scrapcards   You have won the sponsor's prize from Morgan's Art World.  Please contact us at thedcdivas@gmail.com to claim your prize.


Our second winner is ....................MaxiBelle Studio.  You have won the sponsor's prize from One Happy Cut.  Please contact us at thedcdivas@gmail.com to claim your prize

The Eastwind Untitled MAC0216


And here are some of the teams favourite cards.

Monica's pick:  I love Gail's coffee shaped card, with the adorable little jackolantern on the front. I'm thinking I need a Pumpkin Spice Latte now!


Arlene's pic -  so hard to pick just one, but I found I loved the monochrome color choice and sweet image by Created With Love by Stacey S,, but I loved so so many.  Michelle also chose this card, and loves the use of color and different dies to create a beautiful card.


Cathie's pick: I love everything about Julie's card, all of the different elements of this card come together and make it an amazing project.


All the Divas hope you had a Happy Halloween and have started crafting away for November's challenge.

4 comments:

MaxiBelle Studio said...

Wow, super happy to see that I'm a lucky winner. Email has been sent. Thanks so much.

Gail said...

Congrats to all winners here on this page - thank you Monica for selecting my card creation - have a blessed day!

Julie Reed said...

Wow, thanks for picking my card Cathie x

Rosina said...

Wooow which is great to see that I have won a prize with my card shaped .... thank you very much for it, and also congratulated the other winners with it ..
Many thanks and a very happy day
xxx Rosina