Monday, November 9, 2015

Warm wishes

I'm here today with a card for our challenge theme which is warm and cozy. Our wonderful sponsor this month is DiesRus!
For my card I thought how fun would it be to have a sandcastle made of snow. 


I stamped my images on a die cut oval and then colored them, adding a little yellow in the windows for warmth. Stamped some snowflakes in the background. To give it more of a snowy look I used dry distress stickles. 


Here are some closer looks at the snowy glitter.


I think the sandcastle warms up the snowy scene!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!
Monica and the Die Cut Divas


Supplies:
Lawn Fawn- Life is GoodSmall stitched Ovals, Argyle backdrops (sentiment) Critters in the Snow (snowflakes) and Toboggan Together (snowflakes)
Memento- Sky Blue and Gray Flannel
Misc- Copics and Distress glitter

1 comment:

Michelle N. said...

Love the snowy beach scene-how creative!