Saturday, May 25, 2024

All in the Blues.

 Hi, Dawn here - it's time for me to share my inspiration for this month's Die Cut Divas challenge  

 Waffle Flower is our sponsor this month.



The Challenge is
May's Monochromatic Challenge, 

My card today is in shades of blue.  

I have used some left over Waffle Flower Postage Collage die cuts from the second card on this post  I used two different Catherine Pooler inks and my gelli plate to make the background.   I had these three left over just waiting to be used.   I die cut a Waffle Flower Deckle Frame die.  I used what blue ink was on my blending tool to go around the edge and then used Altenew Iceberg ink to stamp Gina K Gauze background stamp for some texture on my card.    Stamped the sentiment (from Altenew's Elegant Sentiments) with Altenew Azurite Crisp Die ink.  Panel was then added to a blue card base. 
Do come and join us with at Die Cut Divas- monochromatic theme.

4 comments:

Michelle N. said...

How gorgeous!

Arlene said...

Gorgeous card. I love all the blues - it gives such a calm feeling.

Cindy C. said...

It's a beauty!!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so pretty. Great way to use that lovely die. Thanks for all the great inspiration.