Monday, May 13, 2024

Hello Friend

 

 Waffle Flower is our sponsor for Die Cut Divas.



The Challenge is
May's Monochromatic Challenge, 

Examples of monochromatic color pallets would be:
  • - All shades of blue.
  • - All shades of pink.
  • - All shades of green.
  • - you may use Black, white, and grey.- Brown and beige with your color pallet.

Waffle Flower is providing a $15 gift certificate to the winner.
 
Here is my project-
 

 

I thought this would make a good birthday card when I started finding stamps in my stash that looked good on the Waffle Flower Collage Die. And the amount of beautiful stencils that are available are fantastic! For more information about this card, please visit Just A Nutter Paper Crafter for more information!
Remember, you can't win that gift certificate if you don't enter!

2 comments:

Arlene said...

What a fun card! I love all the sentiments for a happy birthday.

Cindy C. said...

Awesome!!