Monday, March 25, 2024

Sending A BIG Hello- with Lawn Fawn

  It's time for me to share my inspiration card for this month's challenge at Die Cut Divas.... 

We are delighted to have Lawn Fawn sponsor Die Cut Divas for the month of March with a $25 gift card.

The theme for this month is "Anything Goes"

I recently purchased a Lawn Fawn stamp and matching die set called "Magic Moments" - It's a great set with some awesome sentiments.   I chose to use the Fractured card technique - anything to use up some patterned paper.   



I used a piece of PP from Franceville's Tropical Daintree pack and cut it 4" x 5.25".  My centre was a 1.5" square. I used the reverse of the piece of PP to make my stripes with added silver Peelcraft lines.  I used the Lawn Fawn stamp and die set to cut the centre circle and backed it with a die cut doily from MFT - Die Namics - Dainty Duo.  Finished with some Altenew enamel dots from the Green Fields set. 

Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas   with you projects.  Just a reminder to use you die cut machine!

Dawn & The Divas.

3 comments:

Arlene said...

Here, I thought you had stamped the background. LOL It looks great with this technique. Beautiful card.

Michelle N. said...

I love that background, I gotta try this! So pretty.

Cindy C. said...

Gorgeous card!