Saturday, March 9, 2024

A Colorful Aloha with Lawn Fawn

Hello crafty friends. It's Sue here with a card for you today. Our March challenge is

ANYTHING GOES

Our sponsor this month is Lawn Fawn who will be giving our winner a $25 gift card. Thank you Lawn Fawn for your generosity.


I love color, especially bright colors. Bright colors are especially welcome when the weather outside is cloudy and rainy, like it is in the Pacific Northwest in winter. I needed something to cheer me up. Here's my card


For my card, I used Lawn Fawn's Tropical Leaves Background stencil (set of 2) and Lawn Fawn's Aloha stamp set and coordinating Aloha dies. For specifics on how I made my card, please check out my foleysfriend blog.

We'd love to see your ANYTHING GOES projects in our gallery. 

3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

I love how bright and colorful this card is!

Cindy C. said...

Super fun card! It sure cheers me up on this snowy day!

Arlene said...

I just love those colorful leaves in the background. That is one cute pineapple too. Fantastic card.