Sunday, January 28, 2024

More Fun!

 Just having more fun with Whimsy stamps here. 



I have used Whimsy Stamps for years and so I don't have many that I have never used.  However, I have not used many of the sentiments for some reason.  I think I've got most of those sentiments all in one card now. I have a list of supplies on my blog here


See my second card below. 
I am casing Linda's card from January 21st.  I had to make a fast card because I couldn't decide on what to make for my son, so I was on the hot seat of getting it done.  When I saw Linda's card, I had to case it.  No shaker for me as I needed to get it in the mail.
This may be the first time I've used the cake.  I had to include this card because this is the birthday card I sent my oldest son for his BDay.

Enjoy using your NBUS this month!