Sunday, January 21, 2024

An Ostrich Birthday Comic

Hey Diva friends - Linda here with inspiration to use that new stuff languishing in your stash. My friend Darnell coined the term NBUS (Never-Before-Used Schtuff) and we're using that theme for our January Challenge

We have no sponsor this month but the wonderful Whimsy Stamps has donated a $15 gift voucher to their online store. We'll award it by random draw from eligible January entries. Thanks Whimsy!!

In honor of Whimsy, I've used some of their fabulous products - here's my card:

Whimsy Stamps Comic Book Page & Hey Ostrich 

You can find more details & a bonus project on my blog

Thanks for stopping & we hope to see you in the
January gallery by 9p Pacific Time on 1/31/24!

Linda & the Divas

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Too CUTE. I love the extra sentiment "Did Someone Say Cake?" This is too darn CUTE. I love all the colors you chose to make this so darn cute!

Cindy C. said...

Super fun card!